Friday, August 13, 2010

broke-up, cheating, and LDR

So, I was dating Ami for about 2 weeks.  We broke up on Wednesday Aug. 10.  I was looking on the dating site we met on last night, and it said she had a fiance, so I called her and we talked.  I found out she basically cheated on me the whole time.  Cheating encompasses many things so I'll tell you what she did.  While she was dating me her heart was with some one else.  Now to me that's emotionally cheating because your not fully in the relationship, and you want a relationship with someone else.

I'm very hurt, mad, pissed, sad.  The fair started last night and as always I'm going with my fam today to the fair all day.  And i'm going to forget about her, at least for the day.  I love the fair, She's not going to ruin my first day of my favorite time of year in this town.  I am hopefully moving to st. louis next year so this is quite possibly the last fair i will attend while living here. :(  

Therefore, I'm not going to let her ruin it.  My fam will b here in half an hour or less and when they get here I will forget all about Ami at least for today

No comments:

Post a Comment