Saturday, September 11, 2010

A much needed update

I don't know if anyone reads this b/c i haven't gotten anyone asking where I've been.  But I'm going to tell you what i've been up to anyway.  Lets see:

I switched classes.  Switched from a photography class to a math class.

Trying to balance a social life with my school life is turning out to be quite difficult.

I guess the true reason I haven't written is b/c This blog was for my coming out story.  And I have came out and am okay with it now.  I no longer think 'I wonder how many other gay people are here'.  Now it's more of 'I wonder who else didn't do their homework'.  When I first started coming out people told other people by just mentioning certain things. I didn't know how i was ever going to do that.  Now I do, if something comes up and reminds me of ami, or if i get a text from people who I am talking to while I'm around someone who doesn't know, I'll mention it.  Everyone I've told actually is okay with it.

So leaving things on a good note, I think this is a good-bye for now.  I'll try and check in once a month or so.  But I may start a new blog and next month I'll link it.

Thanks for listening and when I tell my coming story I'll link people to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment