Sunday, March 10, 2013

So I guess it was Oct 17 2012 that I was diagnosed with pdd nos.  It's a type of autism, like aspergers.  From what I understand aspergers affect three or more areas of your life where as pdd nos affect 1 or 2. I haven't really accepted the fact yet, it's really hard to do that.  I'm 24 and got diagnosed when i was 23, it explains alot of things which kind of makes it worse.

Shary's been gone 4 mos now and our birthdays have passed.  It was a little hard but not as hard as I thought because she's still with me in spirit.  Her parents are making her a bench at washington park.  I seen them for our bdays, it was pretty nice.

And as for me and amber we got back together in october on our would be 2 mos anniversary.  Our anniversary of our first day is coming up in april? I hope thats right.  She lives 2 hrs away from me, and works alot.  So right now we only communicate by phone, maybe when she gets a laptop we will skype? never know.

I can't help but think how alike me and ami are turning out to be.  I've never been a copy cat, ive been the exact opposite actually, but the ways we are alike aren't really anything I can help.  She was autistic.

So as my life continues wether its an up or a down time I have this blog it's not just about being gay, or my past anymore it's my novel to my life.  The life of someone who is gay, kind of a boy, autistic, 24 year old trying to figure out life.

I'm changing the name of this and redesigning it now so this is my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment