Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ami

Well, my whole summer is complete now.  I've got everything done with 3 weeks to spare  :).  The girl in my last post is name is ami and she is my gf as of yesterday.  We planning on me moving in with her when i graduate next year.  She lives about 8 hrs away though.  I said i wanted to move so i guess it's then or never right??  anyway..  We are moving out of TN when she finishes school, and that will b in like 6 yrs or so.  Now let me tell you that's a long time and i've never thought that far into the future...  Hopefully we will b married by then and have some kids.   Funny thing, I never seen me as the marrying type but my life's changing so i better catch up.  But she's awesome and I love her to pieces even though we have never met and only been talking since thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment