Tuesday, July 27, 2010

hi

I think i'm falling love...  But i'm going about it totally the wrong way.  All I want to do is talk to her constantly, I'm worried i'm smothering her.  She said she likes the attention but idk.  She lives 8hrs away and the worst thing is we just met today.  I never have felt this way b4, I usually like to annoy people but i'm trying so hard not to b annoying i don't think i know how not to be annoying.  If falling for someone includes the following:

Can't stop thinking about them
Don't really care what you talk about
Get worried that you did something wrong when u don't talk to them for a few hours

Then i'm falling and i'm falling fast.  She's really cute, we like the same things, and she actually seems like she cares about me...

I think her caring about me is where she gets me.  As we all know i've been abused and you know how nice it is to finally talk to someone who cares about you and might b falling for you too??  It feels really good.  But i'm scared i'm going to scare her away and loose her.

No comments:

Post a Comment