Sunday, July 11, 2010

What's I want in a Girlfriend

Girlfriend
Someone who does the little things in life.  If I don't sleep good and there's way to much that needs to be done, I want someone who if they wake up and i'm asleep they can do some of the work just to make me happy.  Someone to go to sleep with and wake up to.  I can't wait to share the little things in life with someone.  I don't want to have to worry about annoying them, if something happens I want them to want me to call them.  Someone who I can send a text to saying I'm pissed, and they will call me right away, and won't hang up till I feel better or at least until I know what to do.  These are the things I would like my girl to do,  Oh yeah and if anyone I am dating finds this blog, I love to be called baby.  Especially your baby, this turns me on, also if you do this while you comfort me, I will get turned on in a minute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment