Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dads fam

So, my dad and his family officially know that i'm gay...  They aren't happy but they just have to get used to it.  They say they still love me..  They thru some things at me like:

The bible says Adam and Eve for a reason

my answer:  There are better gay parents than some straight ones, also when i'm ready for a kid i'll go fuck a dude and get one.

they said that I'm confused since i've never technically been with a guy.  which I don't know how to respond.

My dad i think went and cried but that's to b expected in my opinion.  It was weird how the convo went b/c we went from talking about me being gay, to my mom abondoning me, to how i had to get used to the things they do.

So all in all i think it went pretty well...

The trains a rolling

No comments:

Post a Comment