Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dear Mom,

I wish i could tell u this or give u this so if somehow u have found this blog please leave me a comment telling me so:

I'm loosing my mind.  Everything I have done in the past week is wrong.  In ur opinion being gay is prob wrong to.  But because your not here I have to get attention somewhere else.  So my option that i chose is getting into trouble.  I wish i knew another way to get attention but i know no otherway.  And the trouble i've gained was fun but i wish i could get out of it.  But somehow i know i'm not going to stop getting in trouble until i get the attention i deserve.  People say you have abandoned me, usually i try to defend you to them but look at me now, mom.  You know nothing about my life, or who i like.  You don't know what i like to do for fun, or what problems i face.  Now, most people would love the life i got, but not me.  If it were to change right away, i'd b upset b/c you have taught me how to deal with this life.  I still crave some attention...

You don't even let me come to your house, or ask me why i want to come to your house.  If i don't talk to u one day u have my lil brother call me.  Maybe u should call me.  U don't need to wait for me to call you.  Better yet, maybe u should talk to me in person for one whole day.  I'd give a day with you for anything.  one whole day where it's just me and you and no one else to bother neither of us.

You have known nothing for a long time.  And hopefully that will change.  I thought getting along with your husband would change all of this but it didn't.  People say maybe he wasn't the problem maybe your the problem.  How i wish i could tell you about what amanda did.  or about what i did.  Or even ask your advice about amanda or about life.  But your not here.  You are an hour away with your own life probably not thinking of me.

There's so much you don't know that it's not funny.

Love, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment