Monday, June 14, 2010

School:

So i dropped the summer class a few weeks ago.  It really wasn't worth the time or effort or money to take it.  It was on-line so i logged into it the first day and the work we were supposed to do was for no grade so i said fuck it.  Which was probably a good thing.  I don't really need school right now.  This is actually my first summer off since the summer b4 my senior year of h.s.  So i think i was due for a break anyway right?

Fall doesn't start till the end of august so yeah on that but i need a job which i haven't found yet.  Make some extra money, get some more tats, and new clothes and sort out my life and get some experience.  That sounds like a good summer to me.  This will b the last summer for me as a "kid"  meaning that next summer i will b out of school and looking for a career.  Actually i think about that and it doesn't sound that different from what i do now.

My career WAS school.  Next year i will just have to find a different career i guess.

The train's rolling lets see where it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment