Friday, June 25, 2010

so GF

I have a girlfriend...  Her name is Jen and she is 24...  She lives about an hour away but she's so cute...  She's everything i want.  She is cute, and wants to help me learn more about sex, and she comforts me....  BTW:  She turns me on when she comforts me...

I only wish that i wasn't so scared, or nervous.  I think to much in that is where problems lie.  She's trying to teach me some things but i ran and hid.  I feel so bad..  but at the same time i don't think i would have done it differently. She is willing to show me things i'm ready to do but I am scared....

She is a cutie...  She is coming here in august if not b4.  i can't wait to meet her in person...  hopefully it last.

Blue

1 comment:

  1. well, this didn't last but a day... So I don't see this one ever working out.

    ReplyDelete