Saturday, May 8, 2010

2 posts in one day

sorry for the 2 posts on the same day but I just had to talk to my family this morning.

Since tomorrow is mother's day i thought i was going to see my mother sometime this weekend.  But evidently I am not high on my mother's priority list.  I am not getting to see my mom this mothers day, which is not because i don't want to.  This makes me a little upset because she only lives an hour away and she is in my town everyday during the week.  She has no clue about what i have been up to, nor do i want her to know.  but it would be nice to see her since i cut my hair and dyed it.  Before all the hair grows back and the dye goes away.  I was planning on showing her my tattoo, not telling her what it means, but at least showing her it.  I was looking forward to a day with my family or at least my mom.  A day to leave the phone in the purse and a day to deal with family rather than my love life.  None of these things are happening this weekend, which kind of is depressing.  So back to the love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment