Saturday, May 8, 2010

5/5/10

I'm so tired this morning.  I figured some things out yesterday.  For one, I don't think me and the guy are going to work.  We have a friend connection but i don't see nothing more there.  I need to stick with my heart and date women right now.  He doesn't know this yet but he will soon.  Hopefully that relationship can stay friends.  Second thing, I met another girl on myspace yesterday and heard somethings that I never event thought of.  She ended up getting me thinking to hard so well see what happens there.  Her name is E.  Then I am still talking to B.S.  from myspace and she is pretty cool.  we have never met in person but we text like everyday.  So I think it's safe to say I am officially in the dating game. Here's food for thought:

HOW DO YOU MAKE YOU MIND STOP THINKING AND JUST DO THINGS?

Here's to the start of the rest of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment