Friday, May 14, 2010

summer

Well, it is officially my summer break.  Hopefully i can find a job soon so i can make some extra cash.  Anyway,  I think it's over with G. And B got a boyfriend, E went away, and C idk what's up with her.  So hopefully i can find a job to give me something to do.  it's was and emotional semester and i'm glad for a break.  I got probably a month b4 a friend gets home then it will b party time.  Found out that my dad is not as good as i dreamed he was :(  I didn't get to do anything for mothers day because my mom didn't have time.  She says we are not doing anything now since it is past mothers day, so oh well.  The start of my senior year is in the back of my mind but unless i really think about it it's not really important.  I'm sure once fall starts I will be an emotional wreck about where i will b an a year.  But i really don't have time to think about that right now.  THeres to much other stuff on my plate.

So here's to the rest of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment