Wednesday, May 12, 2010

well...

I don't have much to say right now.  I'm actually pretty content, but that won't last for long i'm sure.  It's the last day of school before my senior year of college.  I'm not willing to think about it that much though or else i will break down and cry my eyes out.  Apperantly i misjudge things b/c G thought we were just friends all along.  So he asked if we could still date so i said sure but just so you know i need to b with women right now.  So we will see what happens.  I spent about an hour and a half in a empty classroom today.  I was working on my final project surrounded by the animals at school.  my life has gotten so much more complicated than when i started here, it's ridiculous.  So i might write later but for now it's

Here's to the rest of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment