Sunday, May 30, 2010

SRY

So sorry i haven't written lately.  Just been figuring things out and keeping time to myself i guess you could say.  which is really weird b/c I'm usually out doing things.  But for me multi-tasking is a good way to get stuff done so I give me time to myself while i'm with friends???   I am coming to accept the fact that I am not bi but gay.  It seems like everyone accepts being bi first then accepts being gay so i am doing that.  Actually i think i knew this all along but denial is a very big problem with accepting who you are.

To help me discover if I am gay or bi a friend asked me "who do i see myself marrying?"  And my answer:

I want someone who can do simple things.  Like if i wake up late they could have done some things around the house.  Or sometimes breakfast in bed.  And all the little things that you don't get when you live alone with your dog.  When i picture these things I picture a woman doing them for me.  And I will do little things for her.

Talking about being gay is going to get old, if it hasn't already.  But me talking about it so much helps me get comfortable with the fact that that is what i am...  Now it's very hard b/c my best friend, is very immature and doesn't like to talk about anything having to do with sex or anything else.  Yeah she listens to my adventures but she doesn't ask questions or joke around or give advice.  So talking to her about being gay is very hard.  She is going to have to mature alot b4 she gets a boyfriend.  YES she is straight and like i told her when i first came out to her, we get along very well but you are to dependent and immature for me even if you were gay.   I want someone who takes care of me when i'm sick.  Whose going to chase me if i run away.

kind of a messy post but this is where i am at right now...


Here's to the rest of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment