Sunday, May 2, 2010

Backstory

My mom pays for my house yet she doens't live here.  She really has never cared what i have done but i always try and cover my but with her.  I was supposed to graduate this semester and move and when i moved i was going to make all these changes and start talking to girls.  Then a teacher at school fucked me over and is making me stay an extra year.  so I'm trying to do my plan of starting my life and shit but all of a sudden my mom is caring what i am doing.  She says that I am not being responsible.  

I have been responsible for myself the last 5 or so years.  I've been focused on school and not much else.  Reading and animals were what i loved.  Now i still love those but times change and i'm trying to have fun and start my life now with the cards i have.  I may make stupid decisions but i can't think about school now i have to think about MY LIFE AND WHAT I WANT FOR ME.  Not what other people want.  

I live with no regrets and if i didn't get on this path i am on now i would have looked back and said i lived a pretty boring college experience.  I would've wished i did the things that i am doing.  I am quite happy on the path i am on so y does my mom have to fucking all of a sudden have an opinion on what i want to do with my life?  The couple of days to change and then she fuckin wants to care what i'm doing.   

Here is tho the rest of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment