Tuesday, May 11, 2010

hey

Now G asked to me to go on another date with him tonight.  there are a few things wrong though.

1)  there is nothing between us
2)  the way he went about asking was wrong.

the story for #2 is as follows:
I tried calling and texting him all day yesterday and he never responded.  Then last night I was on FB talking to a new girl C.  He all of a sudden decides to call me and I was like ok.  So when i answered the phone i asked him why he hadn't responded all day.  he tells me that he was grading papers and relaxing.  He still should have texted me back.  anyway about how he asked for a date tonight.

He said we should go to dinner tonight but i will be paying since he bought dinner last time.  Now excuse me but that is not a good way to ask for a date.  He should have said something when we met up and said something like since i picked and paid last time it's your turn. or something like that.  He just pisses me off all the time.

The last dinner we went to I ended up texting b thru ought it.  So I don't know what to do.

So here's to the rest of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment