Sunday, May 16, 2010

hi

I am so tired...  it's not funny at all.  well, the summer is going alright.  haven't found a job yet, but i did celebrate the beginning of summer drinking and talked to J all night long.  Last night we were talking again and started talking about him fucking me.  well,  IDK how i feel about him doing that.  I do trust him so there's a strong point.  But the problem came when we started talking about how big/small his dick is.  I was a little giggly before he started talking about his size but when he did that i got turned off rather quickly, and again my fear of being a lez came up.  So I'll just wait till he gets here and fuck him and c what happens.

Here's to the rest of my life!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least have fun while your doing it. But then again, if you don't it just may give you answers that you seek :) Isn't the journey of life wild?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will try to have as much fun as possible... And yes hopefully it will give me some answers. But he won't b here for at least a month.

    ReplyDelete