Tuesday, May 11, 2010

break-up??

To start off with here's a question:
If your dating someone and they text you aren't you suppose to respond?

Well, apparently not.  it started yesterday.  I was texting G and he never responded until last night.  and as i said b4 the way he asked me out tonight pissed me off.  so today i was texting him this morning and just seeing where he wanted to go tonight.  I texted him about 1:00 or so this afternoon and he never texted me back.  so eventually i'm like fuck it.  i texted him that i don't think i could come tonight.  So if someone cared they would've called back and made sure i was okay right?  Well evidently he didn't care b/c i haven't heard from him since 1:00. so fuck him.  Tomorrow i'm telling him its not working and lets just be friends.

here's to the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment