Monday, May 3, 2010

Today

Today was a very good day.  I think I am in the final acceptance stages of being bisexual.  Actually, I could be totally lez but I don't know that for sure so I am saying bi right now.  I am back to my old self again which i am very happy about.  The old me is I used to not give a shit what the world thought of me but when it came to being gay I all of a sudden started caring.  But i discovered the reason for that, and the reason is as follows:

When I am me you either like me for me or u hate me for me.  When people know you are gay or bi, most people already have an opinion about you then and you can't change it.

So I have finally gotten over that fact and say hell with it.  Alot of people don't know and it's not that obvious unless you know what to look for, And in that case you probably don't have a problem with it.
It's easier to tell people know that i have the tattoo.  Before when i told people, which was mostly girls, they looked at me strangely and i always got the feeling that they thought i was telling them because i like them. Now my tattoo opens up that door and there is no problem.

Thanks for listening,

Heres to the rest of my life

1 comment:

  1. I love the saying, "I'd rather have you hate me for who I am, than love me for who I am not." Take care and keep on keeping on girlfriend. There is absolutely nothing shameful about love. I really hope that you find the love that you seek.

    ReplyDelete